A Note From Lee, 5 January
1. Paint the graffiti off the orange stage door entrance.
2. Drop in in the rehearsal room for Ross Mueller’s A Strategic Plan…they look like they are having way too much fun.
3. Buy a raincoat so I can sit in the front row for the first preview of Nosferatutu on Saturday - the first preview with blood could get a bit wild!
4. Start reading this year’s Griffin Award entries.
5. Go back to the gym to start working off Mum’s ice cream Christmas pudding… thanks Ruth!
And we are off and running!
Welcome back everyone. And hello Wesley Enoch’s first Sydney Festival!